You take a ton of pictures with your phone, and they’re cute but not really what you were hoping for?
Or maybe they’re terrible – too dark, too bright, blurry and just blah?
Help is here!!!
I’ve put together an e-guide with EVERYTHING you need to know to make your smartphone images AWWWWSOMMME!!!!!
When I first started shooting with my phone (hello convenience!) I was just taking snapshots – but when I learned how to REALLY use my phone to create an image, I started paying attention and was able to create images I LOVE! The best part is that I always have my phone on me anyway, so I’m always ready to take a great photo, and you can be too!
You don’t need to know anything about photography.
This guide walks you through:
- using your phone
- the features you need to pay attention to
- how to take a better photo
- step by step how to add the finishing touches by editing your pics
- my favorite apps to use
I don’t have an iPhone?!
I use an iPhone 6s and the examples I show in the book are done on my phone but Android phone users will also be able to learn how to create stronger images
I don’t know how to use my phone!!!
This book is perfect for you if you are a beginner or an intermediate phone photographer. I really walk you through everything you need to know!
How does it work?
Head to the shop and grab your copy of the iPhone Artist E-Book here. It’s a digital file that you can download to your computer, tablet or phone.
- Over 100 Pages of easy to understand instruction
- 20 Videos
- How to properly use the camera app
- Tricks for taking better pictures
- Learn how to compose stronger images
- Learn to light your pictures
- Easy ways to be more creative when shooting
- My favorite Apps and how to use them
- Step by Step Editing
A LOOK INSIDE:
Head to the shop to grab a copy at the introductory price or if you’re not sure, hop onto my
FREE 5 Days to Awesome Smartphone Pictures challenge here: