Congratulations on the new baby joining your family!
Here are a few basic things you should know about newborn photography:
- Please try to schedule your session while you are still pregnant (since we do not know the exact date your baby will arrive I will just pencil you in to ensure that I have space!)
- Newborns should be photographed as soon as possible after their birth, preferably before they are 10 days old.
- It is preferable that your baby be asleep during our session.
- A newborn session will last 2-3 hours.
- I will photograph the baby alone as well as with the immediate family.
Please take a moment to browse through the below image pamphlet.
If you would like to book a session, please contact me using the contact form, or at firstname.lastname@example.org